Automatic Money Earning Network

(Barry McCormack) #122

I feel I should point out another huge advantage of this business model. Unlike the above Delicatessen example, after acquiring an automatic machine it will sit waiting for work costing virtually nothing. A shop needs to be regularly open and rates, employee insurance, extra staff to cover holidays and sick days need allowance etc. or the business loses money.
Starting most businesses involves a real commitment to be really successful. An automatic machine is a relatively small investment and could likely be resold down the track if the business isn’t profitable enough recouping at least some of the original investment.
Another aspect I should include to be more thorough is that an automatic machine needs to be safely housed with regards to things like fire and of course checks should be done to make sure it meets local council regulations etc…

(Barry McCormack) #123

On ideapods page of top ideas of all time, this one has the most views and the most responses. With over 300,000 members and this post being relatively recent, I think it’s fair to say it’s raising interest.
I’ve been explaining it to people recently and have focussed on something I believe most relevant.
If you own a machine that produces something that can be sold and you employ someone to run the machine, you have the cost of running the machine and you have to pay the employee. Not just wages but extra things like holiday pay etc.
Also, unless you pay them shift allowance or overtime rates, your machine will only be productive 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. A machine made automatic doesn’t have these limitations and expenses. It’s obvious to me that this is more efficient.
I know I’m repeating myself but I’m attempting to share this message in the clearest way I can.
Most people have no problem understanding that we use cars for transportation and washing machines to clean our clothes and many now have robotic vacuum cleaners to sweep our floors. The idea of owning a machine to earn us money isn’t too much of a stretch for me to imagine. Being automatic, it would not only supply money but also more free time.
It might sound too good to be true but a money making machine that doesn’t involve counterfeit and that’s productive is morally, ethically and intelligently the answer to many of the problems facing humankind today and into the future. It could save millions of lives. I hope it does. Please share. Let’s end poverty.