Climate Change Causes

(ACD) #1

“As Earth’s evolutionary climate cycles observe the Universal law of the natural world, the Zero Point Field, which produces an inexhaustible source of ‘free’ energy that Nikola Tesla spoke of, is the means by which inter stellar vehicles travel through time/space. The challenge for ingenious, motivated Earthlings is to harness and extract the ZPF proclaiming a new planetary age of technological innovation with no rapacious industry, no pollution, no shortages, no gas guzzlers and no war.”

(Chris Lagos) #2

Thank you for posting this . Hmmm… I think we know keeping a very young child contained in let’s say a playpen is advisable because the child needs to not only be physiologically safe, but psychologically it needs to acclimate and develop a relative mastery of it’s environment . That it’s relation to the environment is in a working order so to speak before expanding out .

I suspect that we are not ready to breach the plutonian shore just yet . We are not as a group ready to advance until we understand ourselves . On the subject of space travel , I am in awe that the earth flies like 2 million miles every day . We can’t get our rockets to do that . I suspect that our technology is below our potential because psychologically , we are not ready to advance a grade. Yet .

(ACD) #3

It is not clear to me, but the author seems to be saying: stop politicizing science with inaccurate and alarmist climate propaganda and get on with the discovery of potentially breakthrough technologies such as free energy which will make a real difference.

(Chris Lagos) #4

Hmmm… How exactly do we take information and not map it with policy . How do we define alarmist vs rational discussion .

(ACD) #5

I think we do and should apply policy to science. I think the author is saying that we do and should NOT use science as a tool of propaganda as illustrated with the case of climate change. If so, then I agree. Alarmism is a form of irrational propaganda because alarmism implies that the alarm is unfounded or overstated. Rational discussion is neither.

(Chris Lagos) #6

Perhaps, alarmism can be in the eye of the beholder.

(ACD) #7

@Csmith
What is your opinion?

(Chris Lagos) #8

About which topic above , UFOs ? Earthlings extracting zpf proclaiming a new planetary age… No rapacious… No guzzlers and no war ? Or are you simply asking if I lean left or right on climate change.

(ACD) #9

The author claims that climate change science has been hijacked for a political agenda and that dire warnings are alarmist. What is your opinion?

(Chris Lagos) #10

I would think at face value , if someone was giving me dire warnings , to save the planet , that labeling it as alarmist would be a poorly placed non-sequitur.
The proper thing to do when someone yells get down , is get down first , then look around. Not worry about alarmist labeling .
The issues it seems to me are these ,

1. Is the planetary warning a danger , if yes , arguing if it was caused by man seems wreckless .
  2. If we can fix it , why don’t we ?
  3. Most of us get a chemical payoff siding with whichever party gives us the most self righteous indignation for our buck , but climate change issues are off the table for me politically .
  4. Unfortunately, climate change boils down to finger pointing , that means money, money means politics

Party affiliation has more to do with personality traits than issues , believe it or not .

:movie_camera: Jordan Peterson: Your political beliefs are … - YouTube

(Chris Lagos) #11

Professor Jordan Peterson on climate change and … - YouTube

(Chris Lagos) #12

I unfortunately agree with Jordan Peterson here .
I think today’s world is fascist , our government is run by corparate special interests. Ipso fatso the world is run by corparate special interests. They are nihilistic entities in my view and will never do anything but compete for power.

God help us.

PS. To add complexity , with respect to Humes law , for all we know , removing oil from the ground prevented an extinction level earthquake. :slight_smile:

(Bob Copeland) #13

The earth goes through cycles of weather. Unfortunately, we’re entering the “hot” season & since we, as a species, don’t have the ability to go to another plant in this galaxy or another galaxy we better not take any chances. As far as Tesla is concerned I believe he was on to something when he talked about the zero point field. Once again, unfortunately, he didn’t have the funds to pursue his research & his backer lost interest, literally & figuratively. I suspect that some civilization’s inter stellar vehicles have tapped into the zero point field which provides them with unlimited “travel” energy. If you want some more off the wall stuff we live in a space world where only one thing can occupy one exact (x, y, and z) location at one exact clock time (t). The quantum world is based on units of time where more than one thing can occupy one (x, y, and z) location at clock time (t). I suspect that some civilization’s interstellar vehicles can travel in units of time where (x, y, z) space is simply a location & travel through space with its’ incessant limits such as the speed of light doesn’t apply. Lastly, Tesla spoke about (3, 6, 9) being universal numbers. I’ve expanded Tesla’s thinking about vortex mathematics into a system of organizing data (numbers) into consistent overall patterns which is the old number theory symmetry quest that everyone is exploring. If anyone thinks it might solve their frustration of calculating potential paths all over the place using space “limited” mathematics I would be willing to show them how it works. There seems to be a ton of uses for the system elsewhere but my imagination has run into space limited ideas. If you’re interested just contact me at bcope16@hotmail.com if you think it might help resolve your mathematical conundrum or if you’re interested.

(Bill Ames) #14

And, from another perspective:

(Bob Copeland) #15

The Case against Quantum Computing confuses me. Maybe I’m just excessively stupid. It seems to me that four things (00, 01, 10, and 11) have to exist at the same time in the quantum world in order to work. This means to me from an intellectual perspective that (00, 01, 10, and 11) have to be in units of time where (x, y, z) is simply a location.

(ACD) #16

Scientists in Finland found “practically no anthropogenic climate change” after a series of studies.

From one of the Finnish studies:

“During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C”, the Finnish researchers bluntly state in one among a series of papers.

“We have proven that the GCM-models used in IPCC report AR5 cannot compute correctly the natural component included in the observed global temperature. The reason is that the models fail to derive the influences of low cloud cover fraction on the global temperature. A too small natural component results in a too large portion for the contribution of the greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide. That is why 6 J. KAUPPINEN AND P. MALMI IPCC represents the climate sensitivity more than one order of magnitude larger than our sensitivity 0.24°C. Because the anthropogenic portion in the increased CO2 is less than 10 %, we have practically no anthropogenic climate change. The low clouds control mainly the global temperature.”

This has been collaborated by a team at Kobe University in Japan, which has furthered the Finnish researchers’ theory:

"New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth’s climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an ‘umbrella effect’ … " - Science Daily

The ‘umbrella effect’ may be the prime driver of climate warming.

“The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has discussed the impact of cloud cover on climate in their evaluations, but this phenomenon has never been considered in climate predictions due to the insufficient physical understanding of it … This study provides an opportunity to rethink the impact of clouds on climate. When galactic cosmic rays increase, so do low clouds, and when cosmic rays decrease clouds do as well, so climate warming may be caused by an opposite-umbrella effect.”