Great thinkers reflecting on the human condition - who would you like to see more of on Ideapod?

poll
ideapod

I’d love to get your help!

On Ideapod, we regularly publish stories and ideas on various thinkers with interesting insights to offer on the human condition.

I would love to know which thinkers we’ve been writing about that you’d like to see more of.

Would you mind selecting some options below? If there is someone I haven’t mentioned that you’d like us to write about, please comment with their name below. If a few people share a :heart: on your comment, I’ll add that name to the poll.

You can make multiple selections. When you make a selection, it reveals who else has made that selection.

Thanks so much for your help! We’ll be closely monitoring the results of this poll.

• Noam Chomsky
  • Krishnamurti
  • Ruda Iande
  • Alan Watts
  • Osho

0 voters

Leonard Susskind

Leonard Susskind is an American physicist, who is professor of theoretical physics at Stanford University, and founding director of the Stanford Institute for Theoretical Physics. His research interests include string theory, quantum field theory, quantum statistical mechanics and quantum cosmology. Wikipedia

Raymond Kurzweil is an American inventor, futurist and author. He is involved in fields such as optical character recognition, text-to-speech synthesis, speech recognition technology, electronic keyboard instruments and artificial intelligence. He is also interested in the fields biotech, human longevity and singularity.

I would like to see the vote totals. There is a problem; it seems I must vote for a person I have no desire to promote so I can see the vote. I did enter in a reply a name I wished to hear from, so I did, sort of, vote. But that did not unlock the vault where the votes are being counted. A checkbox of “none of the above” would provide better quality for the poll results. IMO.

I should have added that check box from the beginning. I’ve just tried to edit the poll but have found that it removes all of the votes when I do. So we’ll have to stick with this imperfect poll now and people can suggest additional names in the comments.

Charles Eisenstein
Daniel Christen Wahl
Nora Bateson

Richard Feynman
Jordan Peterson

I also think it would be good to include articles on Eckhart Tolle who I believe is one of the most influential spiritual teachers of our times.

We’ve covered some of these thinkers:

The thinkers mentioned above that haven’t been covered yet are Daniel Christen Wahl, Nora Bateson and Leonard Susskind. If anyone would like to contribute articles, please do so.