Humanifesting an idea into existence in 24 hours

Something very magical happened in the last 24 hours of being together at Esalen…

It seems we were ready and the timing was just right for Paul to seed an idea. He shared his #senseof a project he could imagine coming together from the energies of our gathering, our diverse experiences and potential to continue on the path of creating a more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.

As the circumstances would have it I would leave Esalen to continue my time-travel heading towards Berkeley (away from home) to meet one of my first collaborators on the eleprocon epiphany from 40 years ago, Erik Adigard.

When this was mentioned to Paul he said he coincidently had a day free in the Bay Area so we could meet up with Erik together. At the same time I overheard that Grace and Duke also lived in Berkeley. They invited us over to meet at their beautiful home surrounded by redwoods with the echoing laughter of their sweet children.

The ideas flowed, notes were taken and then the magic continued…we were surprised by a visit from Charles and the evergreen smile of Adam.

With Charles’ blessing we will venture out on this path of creating something… something that at this point sounds like a 24 hour livestream festival celebrating and tuning into the experiences of the many pioneers from around the world who are forging the new story of this most beautiful world.

After leaving our meeting at the house Paul, Erik and I went for a walk in the nearby woods then we went back to Erik’s design studio where I surprised them with and impromptu video call with Justin Brown, the founder of Ideapod.

Now here we all are welcoming you into this circle to use this space to nurture these ideas and build upon them…

Meaningful links and mindful projects

Herein lies the noogenesis of this project’s ideas and the first working notes put together by Grace as the first milestone…

24 Hour Broadcast: The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible (MBW 24)

Meeting Date: March 16, 2019

Time: 12-3PM

In Attendance: Paul, Mark, Erik, Grace, Duke

Meeting #1

After our meetings the first thing that came to mind was the concept that was nurtured many years ago as seen in the Whole Earth Catalog created by Stewart Brand 50 years ago… “think globally, act locally” highlighting new ideas on relating to ecosystems, bioregions, new tools and ideas for the evolution of life on spaceship earth.

In the spirit of #interbeing this new word has emerged:
Glocal = global + local

With that in mind, here are the 3 threads that seem to weave us together no matter who and where we are…

#senseof place

#senseof community

#senseof story

I would like to suggest we carry this theme through whatever we do with this project.