Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate? Nope, you have selected door 2; you want door 1. - RTU

Welcome traveler, what have you brought with you? You bring to mind another answer;

“You are fettered," said Scrooge, trembling. “Tell me why?”
“I wear the chain I forged in life,” replied the Ghost. "I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it.”
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

As you can see by the various shops here in the Ideapod Mall, many establishments offer all the help you need, assuming you have made a sufficient quantity of poor life decisions you may need a lot. What do you do? No, not your job, what do you bring to the party? I see you consume. Very typical. And necessary. I would like you to take a survey, sort of a reflection of your life. It will not take long; all the questions have appropriate answers selected, speeds things up. If you disagree feel free to make changes. No one does.

Ah, yes, you do need, what should I say, encouragement? Let me show you some alternate areas; we have doors into many of them here at the mall. Stay away from door 2; it is in all the malls you know.

What I need you to do is find others for door 1 and send them here. I am sure they will appreciate the suggestion. You will find the entrance, number 2000, to the image area in the hallway “July.” This mall has twelve as if you had not noticed. Do you have any questions?

No, only you can see the results of the survey, people are so judgemental, so many want to change the world yet they know so little of it. Here, have this gift coupon, one of the mall’s most popular restaurants, Tropical Murphy’s, you will meet many others such as yourself. They are frequent visitors to door 1.