Let Me Introduce Myself

(Margaret Tate) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Margaret and I am honored to join you all in Ideapod Discussions. I am a Native New Yorker residing in South Carolina. A small business owner (actually wear too many hats solo) single, mother of two grown sons and I am looking to meet and share life experiences in this forum. People love me and I love all people so feel free to communicate. BTW, I am a Real Estate Investor, Notary Public and between these jobs, I also do clean outs for various banks as well as other Investors. So I work all the time but I am looking to have some fun and meet some new people.

(Mark's Myth) #2

Hello Margaret and welcome to Ideapod. Thanks for showing up and introducing yourself. I’m Mark aka @Eleprocon and invite you to explore all that Ideapod has to offer. If you’d to get to know me a bit and why I am in Ideapod…

(Bill Ames) #3

Pleased to meet you, I started out in New York (Mineola, LI) and after 75 years found myself in Florida. If you have any topics you like to discuss I will be glad to participate.
Bill

(ACD) #4

I moved from NYC after living and working there 15 years to Hilton Head. It was quite a change!

(Bill Ames) #5

I remember NYC of the early 50s. I moved to Connecticut in 1957 and to Melbourne, FL in 2017. Being retired has allowed me to expand my todo list, top of the list is my SF screenplay. What interests you?