People who are always lucky follow these 4 basic principles, according to a psychologist

(system) #1

Read the full article here: https://ideapod.com/people-always-lucky-follow-4-basic-principles-according-science/

I know many people who seem to have more than their fair share of good luck. Winning laptops, cars and innumerable trips, they seem to be lucky more than others. Are they born under a lucky star and the rest of us simply not? Do the gods smile on only a few favorites? No. According…

(Barry McCormack) #2

I totally agree with this message. I believe it’s all about your mindset. It’s easy to miss opportunities if you’re not always looking for them and to feel the pleasure of appreciation if you don’t recognise details.
Personally and mainly because of my interest in mathematics, I’ve never been much of a gambler. I’m thankful for this. I understand it means I’m less likely to win a lotto but it also means I haven’t wasted money and risked getting caught up in another bad habit.
I’ve experienced waves of extreme good and bad luck and I wouldn’t want it any other way.