Oh yeah, I am going to admit that I got this idea from Dr. JBP best selling book but I actually have my own set of rules that I follow and these are my top 12:
- Shut up sometimes to listen
- Give out free hugs
- Step out your comfort zone
- Ask people how they are feeling
- Smile wherever you go
- Learn when to just drop it
- Practice what you preach
- You don’t need to be a toddler to nap
- Dance a little
- Read books then pass it on
- When someone does something nice for you, make sure to do something nice for someone else
- A humorous person appreciates that life can sometimes suck.
You can read them in detail in my blog post below. What rules do you live by?