We are entering a world with many little computer speaker gadgets in our homes

We are entering a world with many little computer speaker gadgets in our homes. Connected to the web, the cloud, what are they lacking?

A personality profile setting. We, the consumer, the typical person with many personality flaws are being expected to connect and relate to these oh so perfect, so smart voices.

We would be much better off if we had to interact with them if they exhibited some of the flaws of the people we engage every day. They could still deliver the necessary information but in a much more entertaining way.

You would be able to refine your people skills without offending the little twerps unless you selected an “easy to offend” personality profile.

Now, if you disagree with me, do not be offended, I am correct. It will not be long before this shows up in one of these spies.

Always watching, never blinking, ears alert, always thinking.

Now that is advertising copy!

I worked for Apple and Amazon so most likely I would recommend Apple Homepod and Amazon Alexa.

I personally don’t want those devices as I personally prefer, clicking on my cellphone on what to order or in controlling the lights inside my house through the Smart Home system.

Voice system never attracted me because I don’t enjoy shouting “Alexa, buy me this and that.”

It is not about buying, it is about becoming their friend. That works.