What does the new story of interbeing mean to you?

(Mark's Myth) #1

Read the full article here: https://ideapod.com/what-does-the-new-story-mean-to-you/

We are incarnates of the new story regenerating and reweaving itself into being. Reconnecting within ourselves, each other and this beautiful planet with all of its mystery and wisdom. Each level of complexity brings with it new synergies and understandings. This is the unfurling of the next mythOS, our new mythic operating system enabling us…

The Insight of Interbeing by Thich Nhat Hanh
(Mark's Myth) #2

I’ve posed this question because there seems to be a calling for a change in the grand narrative, “The Great Turning” as Joanna Macy has put it.

We hear it calling in the personal and societal realms, from culture and the ecosystem.

For over 50 years I’ve witnessed wide-eyed the collective awareness of our #senseof being evolving. Trying to digest what I have experienced over these years and now into this next phase of life is my quest.

In the spirit of Ideapod I would hope to see this space echo with your thoughts so we can in fact create this new story together. Here is where I started asking…

What is it that makes this a new story vs the ancient story it references?

Why is the old story about separation and how has that affected us?

Is this new story painted as inter-being, with or without the hyphen, the best word to use?

Can a word, a concept, a sensibility actually be the impetuous for a change in the narrative?

And lastly how do we co-exist with this collective #senseof urgency that is compounding as we tune into our interbeingness?

…all questions that could be a topic for discussion on their own.

But I ask them here as such as that’s how my mind works… a free flowing dialogue wondering where it will wander to.

Once again I ask, “what does the new story of interbeing mean to you?”

Joanna Macy on the great turning…

(system) #3

(Mark's Myth) #5

Exploring the #senseof interbeing…

Yes, it seems the so called new story contains all of our stories, past present and future, from all cultures and civilizations.

Thanks @justinbrown for bringing this insight to light and adding to the conversation on “interbeing”.

Here are some more perspectives from Daniel Christen Wahl aligning systems thinking and interbeing…

I had the opportunity to spend a week exploring the new story and interbeing with Charles Eisenstein…

You’re invited to cross the threshold into the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible…

Please feel free to step into our circle that germinated March 2019 at Esalen, California in an awe inspiring gathering with Charles Eisenstein.

Here you will find a variety of topics and projects exploring the ideas of #interbeing weaving together our hearts, minds, guts and the nature of it all.